Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga - SUP Yoga
Yoga is a moving, changing, dynamic practice that can be adapted to suit any practitioner and a multitude of conditions. In its essence, yoga is about going with the flow, so why not do it on the water? Each 75-minute Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga class includes basic paddleboarding and safety instructions, a warm-up paddle out, an all-levels yoga class at anchor (yes, on the board!), and a short paddle back in. Stand Up Paddleboard experience is not required; some experience with yoga is suggested. Come have fun while getting a great workout in a beautiful, natural setting!
Pre-registration, including payment, by 5:00pm the previous evening is required. Apply sunscreen prior to arrival so that your hands are not slippery. Remember to leave all of your valuables in your car. If you wear sunglasses, it is suggested you use a croakie (strap) in case they fall in the water. You may wish to bring a bottle of water and a towel.
Class will meet at the launch site in the WaterFront Shops. You will see the teacher waiting for you soundfront next to the Outer Banks Olive Oil Co.
- Due to the dependency on the weather, the schedule is subject to change.
- Pre-registration is required by 5pm the night before morning classes and 12pm before evening classes.
- Includes all equipment. (You may not use your own equipment.)
- If you are interested in a private class, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and pricing.
- Check-in for SUP Yoga at the launch site in the WaterFront Shops. You will see the teacher waiting for you soundfront next to the Outer Banks Olive Oil Co.
- If registering more than one (1) person, please call or text 252-564-2219 to confirm, thank you!
For assistance with registration, please call us at 252-564-2219
- If conditions change and the class must be cancelled, you will be contacted with as much advance notice as possible, usually the night before, but sometimes up to an hour before. Please be sure we have your cell phone number in our system, and check your messages prior to arrival.
- Students must be at least 13 years old and know how to swim.
- Private Sup Yoga instruction is available by appointment. Rates start at $135 for one person, plus $65 for each additional person (includes equipment). To schedule a private Sup Yoga class please use the quick contact form on this page.
Sup? You Interested in a Paddle Board Yoga Class?
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Students must contact us directly via email or phone to cancel their private or group session. No refunds will be granted without a minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice. To contact us about a cancellation please email email@example.com or call 252-564-2219.
In the event of inclement weather, Village Yoga will contact you about rescheduling and/or cancelling. If class is cancelled due to inclement weather and students are unavailable for the make-up class, a full refund will be issued.