Outer Banks Yoga Studio
Located in Duck & Manteo, NC
Village Yoga is a social entrepreneurship on the Outer Banks that specializes in making yoga available to all levels. Village Yoga offers a variety of classes including, basic and gentle yoga, 5Elements Vinyasa Flow, and warm heated classes.
Village Yoga’s mission is to support and lead a conscious community, while maintaining a destination for health based tourism.
We believe in yoga as a powerful tool for positive growth throughout every stage of life. We value the practice of yoga within all populations. To support and progress the Outer Banks yoga community we offer an array of studio classes, trainings, workshops, and retreats within our yoga studio and globally. We value creativity, authenticity, and fun with a passion for sharing yoga!
We value connection to our community! We regularly volunteer together and give back by donating 1% of our profits to 3 main foundations; Surfrider Foundation – Outer Banks Chapter, Homes of Hope Orphanages – India, and The Mariah Violet Moore “What is Love?” Scholarship Foundation.
Images taken by Katie Slater.
- Drop-in classes are available on a modified schedule and are all donation-based. If possible, please register 30-60 minutes prior to class time.
- Use the “Sign Up Now” button to begin your registration process.
- Once you create and sign in to your account the system will give you donation options. If you already have a pass, your pass will be applied automatically. If you would like to donate rather than use your pass, please let us know (252-564-2219).
- Download the zoom app here. The zoom app can be used on any computer or mobile device.
- You will receive a link via email for the online class 15 minutes before the class starts. The link will take you in to the virtual classroom on the Zoom app.
- Additional information and instructions can be found here.
Monthly Unlimited + Annual Unlimited Memberships:
Due to the nature of your membership you have unlimited access to our private facebook group, in addition to unlimited access to any of the drop-in classes noted above.
If you have any questions we can be reached by email (email@example.com) and by phone (252-564-2219).